View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 09:33 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty_B View Post
Since this effort appears to have died, and I manage a large database of archival material using Calibre, I decided to write one myself for use on my surface RT. It just appeared in the store this morning under the name Calibre Viewer. I would include a link to it, but don't want to run afoul of self-promotion rules on this forum.
Feel free to start a thread in the Calibre - Related Tools subforum with a full description of the app.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote