View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #1793
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
There are worse dooms, Paul. Really, though, you're within your own criteria for buying books. One really can't complain about buying the Baen Monthly Bundles. They're a great deal, assuming there's more than one book in the bundle of real interest, and there almost always is.

I've been doing much better about buying books lately, though I did buy a "3 in 1" omnibus edition of an author I know only from her Vera television series, Ann Cleeves. She has a different series of Shetland mysteries, and the first three books in the series are now combined in an omnibus volume. So, I'm taking a flyer on it, but it really is a violation of my own rules, since she isn't, yet, a favourite author and it really wasn't on sale. But still, it's a good value and she may well prove to be a favourite author. I have hopes.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote