View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #25478
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Places DO burn down on every holiday here... But it doesn't seem to slow down the festivities. This is just ONE RELEASE in one city..... The releases go on steadily all night long in EVERY city. These balloons are called Kum Loy in Thai, and are released by people on EVERY holiday. but the biggest number are sent up on Loy Krathong, the Thai New Years.
We've just had a big fire here in the Midlands because of a Chinese Lantern... Caused a 6,000 foot smoke plume.

Black coffee brought to me by my lovely wife (she's always lovely when she makes something for me ).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote