View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #663
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepk View Post
But the second screenie looks odd. There should be just one right-arrow pointer at the end of just the sub-menu entries.

Yeah, I was unsure about whether I should state this or not: The second one was just a test to see if Unicode characters "inside" plain text are properly rendered. I simply had it insert that triangle every 4 characters. Of course, this was only for testing purposes, and is not there in the real code.

ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote