View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I was asleep at the computer!

For the actual reason I missed so many downloads, here's an explanation.

I was on hiatus for awhile, moving from Cincinnati and back to Arkansas in preparation for my move to Peru in order to be close to my fiance.

Then the dreaded INCIDENT happened: My computer's hard disk crashed! --- ARGGGHHH! as they used to say in the comics. (I think they've since changed it to ARRGGGGGHH, with more emphasis on the gargling sound.)

I still need to mass download ALL the lrf files and stash them away somewhere safe.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote