View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tab M10
Question Can't edit Metadata

Fair warning - I am only as techie as I need to be in order to get the job done.

I am not able to use the metadata editor box to add new categories. When I click on the 'Add Basic' or 'Add Role' button on the right nothing happens. I am able to open the OPF file.

Any ideas? I do have the current version.

Also (or maybe instead), is there a way to convert Calibre metadata to Sigil metadata. This is what I'm trying to do. I'll enter it by hand if necessary, but prefer not. I'm taking multi-volume epubs (e.g. 25 Favorite Novels) and splitting them for easier access and reading.

Thanks for any ideas, even those really obvious ones, because I am pretty lost here.
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote