View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:49 AM   #4
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
OH GREAT!
Got back an email answer from Discover customer service. It says this:
Quote:
Due to the nature of your question, I would like to direct you to our digital publishing partner, Zinio. Digital subscriptions can be purchase through them as we only provide the print version. Please visit their website at www.zinio.com
Now look at the THIS Discover Web Page where they clearing are selling a Digital Subscription, complete with picture of iPad.

They also offer a print/digital bundle. In my email I also described to them how I had been charged. How could I have been charged if they don't sell it???
Arrgggghhhh!
Obviously their customer service people have no clue....
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote