View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #179
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
My feeling for those on the fence about the PW, and who think they will, or know they will, be bothered by discolorations to wait until the next version of the PW.

I just spoke with someone today who returned theirs back in October for a refund and they just received a new one (a 503) today hoping it was fixed and they said it clearly has color hues so they are returning it.

I mention this solely for people who are on the fence about the PW and want to know for sure if the color hue problem still exists. Obviously it hasn't been resolved if even a few people are still getting ones with hues. So I believe it's still the luck of the draw.
I think I shall follow your advice. I already have a very nice Sony 650 which I love. Considering that it will be nigh on impossible for me to do the whole return/refund rigmarole, I'm willing to wait until I can be reasonably assured of a first class product.
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote