View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:56 PM   #128
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Mike@Overdrive, so glad to see you found your way to this forum!! Take advantage of the polling functionality -we'll be glad to help enhance the user interface, and with it, the user experience.

A few more suggestions in addition to what was already mentioned (and I agree with all of them) and acknowledged by you:
- Let users switch between classic view and new view
- Let users check out things that are deemed as "incompatible with your device". I would like to be able to borrow Kindle books from my iPod Touch, then send them to my Kindle, the way I can do it from my iPad.
- Make navigation touch friendly: make forward/back arrows larger or spell out next/previous
- Let users return WMAs early (that may be a MS limitation, though?)

Also, Mike, why are there so many recent books that are only offerend as ePubs, and not also as Kindle ebooks?

One more, Mike: Why is sorting by "added to site" not working on the Ocean State eZone site?

Last edited by xendula; 12-14-2012 at 06:44 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote