View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #2
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Holy Smokes! I've heard of them removing books before, but not a whole library. I've never trusted Amazon, they think they have too much control over your items. She paid for those books and that Kindle, I hope they are planning to refund her money.

I only buy books from Amazon as a last resort, those which are available on Amazon only. Now I may have to re-think that.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote