View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:22 PM   #72
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I have the K4S and the K4B and agree with Blossom, the K4B has the best contrast and nicest background color I have seen in an ereader. The software is exactly teh same, no covers/touch/cloud access.
Just to clarify, do you guys mean the current 'inexpensive', non-PW kindle when you say K4B? This one over here?

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HCCNJU/ref=sa_menu_kdpsz3

And if so, are you saying it doesn't access your personal docs on the cloud? (I keep being tempted by these discussions, but if that's the case will definitely stick with KK.)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote