View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
@paulsalter, FWIW, getting Adobe to add new authorizations in was much, much easier last time I did it. I opened a chat conversation with Adobe and they did it while I was in chat with them. No delay at all.

I don't really know if computer devices affect your authorization limit one way or the other. Hard to tell. I never knew if computer authorizations counted in with the device authorization limit.
Thanks, might hold off for a bit, just curious to see new version

I only use ADE to download before adding to Calibre so should be ok for now
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote