View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 04:25 PM   #7
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I just do it in Word. I convert the Word document to HTML with my macro. I do not use the save as (filtered) HTML in Word. I import that in Sigil and I continue there.

I have also done quite some tests with DocToHTML and that produces rather clean code and you can immediately convert it to XHTML on the go. It can also create a stylesheet.

Others use OpenOffice with the Writer2Epub add-on.
Tox: I don't think I've tried DocToHMTL--you say you're getting clean code with that? Better than your own macro?

You know me...always trolling the software, like a great white shark, looking for easier ways to do stuff...

H.
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote