View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
There is really nothing like that for the Kindle user yet, specifically the navigation features you are wanting
I think if iMav uses a lot of anchor links it would be easier to navigate. I have a couple of copies of the Bible on my Kindle, and basically they have links to each chapter and a link back to the TOC at the top of each book.

iMav, you may want to download some free samples of other Bibles formatted for the Kindle from Amazon to see how they are set up and see what you would do differently.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote