View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #15
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
JSWolf, thanks for that. Since the PRS-T1 had ignored the embedded font, I hadn't tried messing with the CSS directly yet. Adding a line-height: 1.17em; entry in Sigil seems to put it more or less at a similar vertical spacing as the 1.x firmware, at least for that book. Now I just have to manually edit each and every book I want to read...
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote