View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 01:14 PM   #8
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I did this and still the same.

All of my series are already in the right spot except when I click the book icon beside a letter in the series list in the tag browser.

Everything displays correctly except when I am showing only those books whose series start with a certain letter. The books that are shown in the GUI table are all sorted correctly.

It is that books that belong in this list are not included if they start with The or A or AN unless you are looking at the T or A lists

To be clear in the tag browser the series list is expanded so that the book icons show. Clicking directly on the book icon puts a + beside that book icon and does not expand the sublist. This is the view I am having trouble with.

I know I am being repetitive but I am finding it difficult to explain clearly. It took me a while to actually see what was happening.

I have done the database check and everything is good.
I have done the manage series thing 4 times and nothing is changed. Everything sorts correctly and the series show up in the correct sublist (which is very helpful)

I have created a new library and imported a dozen books and the behavior is the same.

I have corrected hundreds of series and reconverted etc.

I have reformatted my hard drive, reinstalled Windows 7 and installed 0.8.43 and repeated these steps (except for the last).

The good thing is my computer is much cleaner and performing better

Thanks again for your input.
Helen

Last edited by speakingtohe; 03-20-2012 at 01:23 PM.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote