View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 03:57 PM   #60
OscuridadBonita
VampGirL
OscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animalsOscuridadBonita is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle fire
Unhappy help

I was looking for apps and got a few cool ones installed, thanks to this thread.I installed one called OI calender from same place.When I installed it,it said installed succesfilly.When I search for it,I donot see it any where on my kindle fire apps.So I'm guessing its not compatible.So I am looking for it to uninstall it from my kindle and even though it said its installed,I follow the apps instruction guided on refresh and so on and donot see it.Am I screwewd and gonna have to let it be? I am good with certain Pc things but not that good,any help will be greatful, and thanks. again

Last edited by OscuridadBonita; 11-20-2011 at 04:00 PM.
OscuridadBonita is offline   Reply With Quote