View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 09:29 AM   #7
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
AFAIK, convertLit is the only drm stripping tool available for lit files and it doesn't ask for a cc# as those weren't attached to the purchase. You need to have copy of Microsoft Reader installed and properly activated using the Passport ID you used for your original purchase.

I'm in the same exact boat. I posted a similar question a few months ago and didn't get the first response.

AFAIK there are no known tools that will allow someone to strip the drm from a lit file without having access to the purchaser's Passport ID. Without that you are good and truly screwed and I can almost guarantee that Microsoft will do nothing for you without some sort of proof of purchase.

I'm sorry for your bad luck.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote