View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #18
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Case for reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjn24 View Post
I looked around a bit on etsy, and I was surprised no one was selling anything in the way of a cover or carrying case for the Sony. Either that, or I wasn't searching for the right thing! If anyone sees anything, maybe they can give us a 'heads up'.
Kathy
I posted this on another thread here, but the Vera Bradley Mini Hipster fits the reader like it was made for it. I carry the reader in the main compartment, a pair of headphones in the zipper pouch on the front flap, and my iPod Nano and a mini LightWedge in the back slip-in sleeve. It has a long strap that can be worn cross-body. Of course, men won't like it, and not all women, but it's a great carrying case for the reader.

Last edited by JanetCinNC; 02-19-2008 at 07:03 PM.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote