View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
What does the Connect to Folder option do? I usually just use save to disk and I can save to any folder on my boox or to any folder on the SD card.
From the manual

Quote:
Connect to folder: This action allows you to connect to any folder on your computer as though it were a device and use all the facilities calibre has for devices with that folder. Useful if your device cannot be supported by calibre but is available as a USB disk.
The only hitch is if you want to use this to access your device directly you need to disable the device plugin. Of course if you pull the SD card out and read it directly on your computer you can treat the card as a device.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote