View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 03:05 PM   #7
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossi View Post
I've been going in a minimalist direction with collections having each book put in a collection of the author's name and one or at the most two genres. Do you generally limit the number of collections a book is in or put in any and all that might fit it?
My collections are set up on the KA1 by Calibre. I have these:

- Author's Name
- Book Series (if any)
- And a specific collection from the "Collections" column, if I designate it.

For example, I have the two (or are there more now?) free Fierce Reads short story anthologies published by Tor.com.

They are in the following collections:

- Various (anthologies all have the 'Various' author in my library)
- Fierce Reads
- Short Stories (added in the Collections column)

That's basically it
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote