View Single Post
Old 01-06-2015, 05:36 PM   #14
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
I don't like that I can't see my favorite stations in the Tune in app. SInce I do have several german stations, the only way to play them is from the app as Alexa just doesn't understand german. But they aren't there. They show in the regular Tune in app, but not in the Echo app.
Were you looking for Antenne Bayern 80er Kulthits? It's in TuneIn within the Echo app, along with at least 13 other Antenne Bayern stations. Tap on TuneIn and then search for Antenne Bayern to find them.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote