View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Let me know if you think this is worth more effort to develop streaming video (youtube, vimeo, and more), or if I should instead invest my time continuing my many OTHER projects...

Feedback is essential here.
Are you kidding geekmaster? This is amazing!!! Definitely worth it... I mean I like to have streaming video on this thing. And by the way, I like the bouncing ball effect in the animation. Oh my God! The raw gmvid.gmv is almost 2 Gigabytes?!!! wth?
hahaha Now Geekmaster has an extension too *.gmv (GeekMaster Video)

One thing though just to make sure: If a group of developers port Android for Kindle Touch, would these accomplishments of yours (from dithermation to ...) still be as valuable as it is now on KindleOS? I'm sure it is. And at the same time, I want Android on KT too (for which it really needs a team to do it).

P.S. I'll study your codes to learn stuff later. As always, A BiiiG THANKS for invigorating us.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 05-04-2012 at 06:26 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote