View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 11:54 PM   #114
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mngalaxy View Post
I am so confused reading all of your comments. I really want an Eng-Jap dictionary on my Kindle touch. I start with Stardict, but it no longer supports. Could any one help me figure out how to do? I just have the Lingoes and Babylon files
Since Amazon started introducing the Kindle in Japan, there are commercial English-Japanese dictionaries available. For more information, see this thread.
Apparently, Kindles sold in Japan come with the Progressive Eiwa Chuujiten English-to-Japanese dictionary preinstalled.

Also several Kindle users have already created EDICT based Japanese Kindle dictionaries. If you still want to create your own dictionary install ActivePython 2.7.2 and pyGlossary, then convert your Babylon file to a tab-delimited file and follow these instructions to convert it to a Kindle dictionary.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote