View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Looking at the new prices, I think that's the end of me buying from Baen unless they run some special sales via amazon now and then.

I wasn't bothered about the move to using Amazon, nor that the webscription would be limited time offers, it makes sense that Baen and their authors want to be on the main ebook stores that we're all using. Path of least resistance and all that But, I didn't expect a price hike, that's blown it for me.

Still, I expect the few people they may lose due to the move will be made up many many times over in new customers from Amazon and increased profits. Can't blame them, even if it makes me an unhappy reader.
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote