View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #10
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by vermontcathy View Post
Oh, I think I misunderstood somewhat. When you said firmware update, I thought you meant some people with K3s had the update and some didn't, causing some people to supposedly always have the title bar there (as one person claimed incorrectly). You are right that it is due to an update/change in the software from K2 to K3.

Right! But not big deal, I can live with it ... just wanted to know if there was something wrong with my DX (I bought the Kindle 3 just recently, the DX 1st)

Thanks for reply,
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote