View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 01:28 PM   #7
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Thank you to all of you that proposed solutions. I have finally mastered the "fix" in Quality Check" which will fix things that are already in the database, but I cannot do anything to get around using it - in other words, when I Add books, I still know of no way to force "Author" to "fn ln" (if I could I can make "Author_Sort" = "Author"; nor do I know how to force the same effect as the "fix" "Author Initials" on input!

Thanks again.

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote