View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:15 AM   #5
TheArtfulDodger
Zealot
TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.TheArtfulDodger can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kobo Touch, Kindle, Nook Touch
Still No Success :>((

Hello:

I guess I must be as thick as two planks. The things you suggested that I could figure out didn't work. I could not figure out what the "Quality check PI" was and I couldn't find it when I searched the manual. I guess I'm going to have to do it all manually.

I am very frustrated because Calibre provides all kinds of ways to put the authors in "ln, fn" format from just about anything but convert from "ln, fn" to "fn ln" I can find nothing!! I want both the authors and the author_sort to be that format and I can find nothing that does that.

Thanks for your help.

Sparky
TheArtfulDodger is offline   Reply With Quote