View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 09:49 AM   #42
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loz123 View Post
I'm currently wading into the world of getting fanfic into my Calibre library and onto my Kindle. I'd be really keen to know your process, as I'm wondering if there's a more efficient way then I've been doing it! A couple of my go-to sites for Buffy fic thankfully have epub download options, but others don't... I just went through one such archive and individually saved whole stories as HTML files, then converted to mobi in Calibre, then realized they didn't display properly on my Kindle so went back and recovered to azw3. Do you have a similar approach? Or am I missing something?
AO3 has built-in epub download which is why it's my go-to at the moment.

There's also this:
FanFicFare Plugin

Thus far, I haven't really gone to archives that are unsupported by FFF.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote