View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #71
jtdolphins
Zealot
jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jtdolphins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by negris123 View Post
The ghosting might be more noticeable in very bright or in direct sunlight conditions. Those were the conditions under which I was using the device when I wrote that.
Now that you mention it, I was looking at the nook in sunlight yesterday when I noticed the ghosting. The sun comes right in through the store window. I am wondering if that is why it seemed to come and go with no reason, maybe as the clouds came and went.

I am going out this weekend again to look at it. I will let you know what happens.
jtdolphins is offline   Reply With Quote