View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #12
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
It would be interesting to know what percentage of ebook readers care about covers. I do not care at all - I never look at the cover in an ebook. I just want to read the book.

Maybe the publishers don't think it is worth the time and cost to put covers in, if they think the majority of readers don't care. Or, they could just be lazy.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote