View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 10:03 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM1 View Post
Ok, not sure how to ask Kobo.

I had hoped someone from Kobo might read this thread.
Kobo have no official presence here. There are Kobo people here, but, they generally don't make themselves know. And Kobo have never commented on this sort of question.

As to why they have not put full OD support on the other devices, I can only think of two reasons. One is to keep the Aura ONE as a premium device with something extra that the other devices don't have. The other is if there is some licensing they have to pay. If the cost of this is included in the price of the Aura ONE, that would explain not adding it to the older devices. But, I would have expected it to be in the H2O2.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote