View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #14
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Different people, different taste. I would rather someone just say THANKS for the information and move on. I didn't require or ask for commentary based on the book description. Just wanted to make the information available to others, that's it in a nutshell.
Yep, very reasonable imho.

I don't have a Kindle, and this synopsis doesn't sound like my type of thing - but I still appreciate you taking the trouble to let those who might be interested know about it. It's contributions like this that help make MobileRead such a great site!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote