Thread: Touch Nook books
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #22
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Lynx-lynx.
Thanks for your complete explanation.

I don't think my knickers are in a twist. Maybe it's that I feel strongly about what I said ?

But I think I may have, inadvertently annoyed you in some way ?

If you are quite happy about what you use and what you don't use software-wise, good for you !

Personally I have been using ADE for just over a year with no problem. A couple of problems with the source of the ebooks, but not ADE.

Therefore as I already have a lot of books in ADE, I don't wish to mess around changing MY setup just because the new guy on the block, Sony, wants me to.

So there you are thats my rant with Sony store over.

ttfn.

Last edited by mXb; 01-08-2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: correction "...knickers in a knot..." sorry about that
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote