View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
stodge
Groupie
stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650SC
Anyone else prefer the user interface of the last-gen Sonys?

Am I the only one who prefers the user interface of the previous gen Sonys, e.g. PRS-300? I'm not a huge fan of the touch screen - I find the new UI needs too many clicks do things that should be easy, like creating bookmarks. The same with moving to a specific page. Is the build quality the same between the last and current gen? The PRS-300 feels a little more solid - less cheap plastic perhaps? Do they have the same CPU and memory?
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote