View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 03:15 PM   #27
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
I can only speak from experience with my Ectaco Jetbook Color.
Being at 9", I'd have to say it still is smaller than a comic book, and some text is harder to read, even on a 9" device.
My vote would be on a larger screen.
Text should be readable on anything larger than 1280x720pixels, but if the screen is so small, you'd have to peer hard to be able to read it.

Just load a comic book on any fablet (samsung Galaxy series), with 720p or higher screen, and you'll understand the importance of a larger screen.

I believe we are at a point where the resolution, screen refresh, and processor speed matter less, than screen estate.

Have you ever owned a Jetbook mini, with only a 5 in screen?
Lovely device! Fast refresh, perfect in almost every way, save for the fact that it barely loads 5 sentences on its screen!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote