View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #24
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
If I voted today, I would give it a fail. I want to update due to the header.

I tried to update via wifi, nothing happened... Actually, it appeared to get stuck on "Syncing Reading life". So I turn wifi off/on. Then I get stuck on connecting. Then I go to wifi, and click on a my previously connected conenction, and it asks for my password (again). So I gave up with wifi.

I plugged in my Glo (to update thru the desktop), and I got 2.5.2 (I was on 2.5.1). And then my side-loaded fonts disappeared, then they re-appeared.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote