View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 06:47 AM   #23
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewphoenix123 View Post
This poll is had for me to answer because it greatly depends on your starting point.

When you upgrade from a GLO: I would give it a 6-7 - I really like the new start page, but you lose the option to turn the bottom line black to hide shadows, not a big problem for me but some use it.

Starting from AURA 2.5.1: I would say a 3-5: Because you would lose a bit screen estate cause of the new fixed top-margin, on the other hand pdf refresh is apparently fixed.

Starting from AURA 2.5.2 or if you regularly read pdfs: I would say a 6-7: As it removes the title from epubs.
A very valid point. And thank you for clarifying your thoughts about your ratings, which is nice to have btw.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote