Thread: Hisense A7 5G
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 10:25 AM   #5
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
I don't really understand the trend toward such large phones. If anything, I would prefer one a bit smaller than the A5 or A5 Pro models. If I'm going to be carrying around something large, better to have an 8" or 10" device.

That's what I would do if I were in the market for a new phone.

The larger battery size would also be appealing.
I've now ordered the A5 Pro Classic. We'll see how I like the screen size. I think it'll be alright - annoyingly large for a phone, pleasant for an e-reader, so some sort of compromise. I just realized, however, that it's going to be even bigger than my 5.1 inch smartphone that I have now (and I thought it was a bit too big when I bought it).

Yes, the larger battery does sound good, and also the (improved?) hifi chip! I expect to use my phone as a music player, too.

Hopefully, in the future they'll make another colour phone with higher definition the size of the current A5. Although, I am a bit unsure if that would add anything to the experience. It would probably be more useful with a hi-def colour e-reader for comics and the like.

I just hope this contributes to the market for e-ink phones expanding! I would love to see some global releases and several companies working on improving the technology.
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote