View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #336
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I just checked and mine is the same as yours, I've got the Two Towers instead of the omnibus. Mine was originally purchased in LIT and Fictionwise converted it to eReader when the LIT version would no longer download back in May of 2011.
Yes, I also realized last night that mine was the same. During the day yesterday, with all of the other problems with the site, I could only see the cover image, and did not realize that it did not represent the omnibus. Later last night, I got the "Library" view to work, saw the title attached, and sent a quick note to B&N support that their parser may have made an error in identifying the book.

I also found one other parser error that came out in my favor. My Fictionwise "extended excerpt" of Neil Gaiman's Coraline became the whole book over at B&N. Which is interesting because the extended excerpt of David Brin's Kiln Prople is one of the FW titles that did not transfer at all.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote