Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #161
Mickey330
Addict
Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mickey330 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis & the Kindle app on iDevices
To add to my post above:

I've been putting an FBreader folder into system/share (had to create that folder on the PB360). I had the FBreader180 app in the system/bin and the extensions.cfg in the system/configeration folder.

After reading some more in the threads, I've removed the FBreader folder from system/share (and deleted the share folder)...

Now, I just have the FBreader180 app (version 0.9.0) in system/bin and the extensions.cfg in system/config.

We'll see how this works...

Marilyn
Mickey330 is offline   Reply With Quote