Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:31 PM   #153
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85515

In this thread mtravellerh mentions a new firmware version (15.2? or 15.3? no idea) thats still beta. If I am reading this correctly.

But my question is why are we not getting links in this forum for stuff like this. Makes no sense to me. Are we the redheaded step-child?
There's a new version for 15.2 that contains a better translation for german. As far as I know, that's the only change for now. I will keep you updated on everything that happens. I am not my usual self these days, sorry.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote