View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #15
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
I've been giving Aldkio a try. So far, it works nice. Just make sure you get the 1.1.6 version - and not the 1.2.2 version - if you have the Archos., though.

The 1.2.2 version chops off the last line or 2 of every page. The 1.1.6 version was made for the Archos and it doesn't have that problem.
Do you have the hard drive Archos (without SD slot). I installed FBreader and Aldiko and I can't install any books. Calibre doesn't recognize the dievice either. Any help you can give me would be great.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote