View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #6
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
Unlike Bookeen, they Archos brings out firmware updates fairly quickly (until they come out with a new version of the device, of course).
Yeah, but it seams it was also way more buggy than bookeen's And actually unfinished, unlike bookeen's fireware.

I almost bought one today, but none was left. (That happened to be lucky, as a i want a sdd version, and the 160G is hdd). So i'm waiting for the 65G version.

Quote:
As an Android tablet, it leaves much to be desired.
Problems like no Android market, and the screen size quite un-standard for android ?
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote