View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #171
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by khseal View Post
I do not remember what it was for the adapter.
What is Chinese noname adapter (Example ebay, but it is best ebay. It is not necessary to disassemble.)and card Kingmax miniSD 8GB class 10. The card has a low speed.
I ordered a faster card for ebay . But do not know it will work faster. The card may not work...
It is best to find an adapter with a voltage stabilizer to 3.3V.
The stabilizer can unsolder and powered from the other bus to 3.3V.
Here is one shipped from China for $0.99USD (free shipping):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230852464834

I ordered some from one vendor that worked on my Google Nexus 7 (and should work on a kindle), but I ordered some from a different ebay vendor that DO NOT work on my Nexus 7. To hedge your bets, perhaps order from two different vendors?
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote