View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 07:24 AM   #25
Skibble
Runs With Scissors
Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
What kind of school fires a teacher for drinking beer on her own time at a BBQ?
A private school with a lot of fear that parents will find its teachers inappropriate role models, it seems.

DiapDealer, I am sorry that you feel I am telling falsehoods. While I would love to provide you with "evidence" of what I posted, I'm afraid the BBQ case was not fought out in the press. However, what happened in this case is not unique. Look up Ashley Payne. She was a teacher forced to resign in Georgia for having private Facebook photos of her on vacation holding alcohol, as well as talking about a place called "Crazy Bitch Bingo." Here's just one of numerous articles out there about her experience.

Last edited by Skibble; 08-15-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Skibble is offline   Reply With Quote