View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 04:29 PM   #5
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordanim View Post
Just thought I'd let all you helpful MR members that helped me muddle through all the e-reader choices back before Christmas and got me to go the Kindle 3 route.

I ended up getting a Kindle 3 WiFi on eBay (easier for Canadians) and I bought a few of her favourite author's books so it had some pre-loaded for her. She's starting like it more and more as she gets over the missing "feel of a book in her hands".

I, however, stole it for a couple days, downloaded the latest John Grisham novel, and couldn't put it down!

I have since taken delivery of my own 3G/ WiFi device that I am simply LOVING!!
Kev
Congratulations! I purchased one last month, and it is pure pleasure.

(Btw, in case you are ever temped to buy one directly from Amazon - it was painless for me - they shipped it directly to Nova Scotia with no problems at all, and were great to deal with. )

Enjoy!
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote