View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Embedding fonts with Sigil?

Hi all,
I'm very new to this, so if I ask a question that sounds particularly uninformed, it's because I am! Your help is greatly appreciated.

I have created an eBook in Adobe InDesign, and exported to ePub, and now am trying to clean it up (chapter breaks, and checking the formatting) in Sigil.

I can see in the CSS file that the two fonts I've used in the formatting have been specified correctly, but I'm assuming they're displaying correctly in Sigil because they're active on my system. To make them portable to a reader device, I assume I have to copy the font files themselves to the "Font" folder, but is this enough to make them display correctly? Do I need to add a line to the CSS file to direct the device to look for the font files?
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote