Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #1744
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Pffft!! You obviously know nothing about how to ask a lady to do anything. Let me show you.

My dear Queen Zelda, while recently gazing upon your stylish threads (and your clothes, too) - and lovely though they are, I must say that even they hardly do justice to your true beauty - I have noticed a minor matter regarding the ebook reader hardware which is listed beneath your name. Surely this was an oversight by Alexander or some other such tedious bureaucrat. No matter - there's no point in pointing fingers, you know. I'm sure they meant no harm. Anyway, knowing that you have the greatest desire to be as helpful and informative as you can to your loyal following, I wondered if perhaps you might wish to amend that listing to include your recently acquired Sony Reader. It was a just a thought but I was certain that you wanted to be informed of this matter. I am, as always, only looking to serve your graciousness and beg forgiveness if I have in some way disturbed you. Please let me know if there is anything that I or anyone else here can do to please you.

You most humble servant,
VR
Since this thread deals with avatars for ZP and not necessarily device descriptions, I propose a compromise solution, namely, EBW1150meetsPRS-700:
Attached Images

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-19-2009 at 04:50 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote