View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #268
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Not sure what "books" you have in mind -- not real e-books (EPUBs), I believe? Because those are completely fluid and are not made for any particular size of screen. And for me, the larger the screen, the better.
Not sure what you mean by "real books (E-Pubs)"

I am referring to ones bought from Kobo, Smashwords,rented from the library

For me the screen size as was is almost perfect, with this immersive mode they look hideous and too long

Luckily the developers of Moon+ give people the option, unlike Google who just force changes onto people
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote